Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yo, PANDORA is TUFF!

Man, I like this Pandora thing! I know, I know - I'M LATE as usual - but this shit is really the jumpoff!

My lady tried to put me onto Pandora awhile back, but I was bein ignorant and not worried about "online-radio" stations, but shit - when I'm bloggin', I don't wanna have to constantly be switchin' tracks and shit - there should be a radio station that just plays hot joints they KNOW I would like. Thus, PANDORA.

I typed in two words: J Dilla.
The rest was like magic. It just went off - straight to Dilla, then to Madlib, then to Jazzy Jeff - shit was bananas. Like it just KNOWS your style. It tells you why too:

Why was this song chosen?
Based on what you've told us so far, we're playing this track because it features sampledelia compositional qualities, east coast rap roots, r&b influences, headnodic beats and swingin' beats.

Fuckin' TUFF! I'll be messin with this hard while playing SF2(Rb).
I'll put you onto that later.

-H

No comments: