Monday, July 7, 2008

Birfday Celebration.

So, my lovely lady Sheree stealthly hooked up this surprise BBQ/Party on Morningside for me - decked out with beers and blunts and all of the cool kids that I could've ever wanted to be there. Danny and Shanae were the first people there (lol - that's how she got me - "look! who's that?") and then more people came as time rolled on.

Frank came, (dammit - some asshole stole his camera before the night was over, which was NOT cool - I hate that we all can't have a good time without so shady shit goin down) Sciryl and Charles Hamilton were there (always a good look), Xiara & Bella came (awwww - Bella can be so bad but so cute), Liz, Shannon (hadn't seen her in 4ever it seemed), Kels, Brian, Dep, Z, Lauren, Isaac, Ingrid and a whole slew of other people I might not have known but was in someway cool with.

Overall, yesterday was a fun and exciting surprise. I rarely got suprise birthdays when I was a kid, and I had already told myself that I was over the bar for those. My Ree-Ree came through though, and made it all work out so well. She's amazing, and I'm soooo happy to have her in my life.

I have to give myself at least a week to recover from all the brain cells I've lost over the weekend. I'm running late for work. I'll get up with yall soon.

-H

No comments: